We respect your privacy
- 1. PatrolDocta respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- 2. “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- 1. PatrolDocta will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- 1. PatrolDocta may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 2. PatrolDocta may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of PatrolDocta, www.patroldocta.com.au, its customers or third parties.
Security of your personal information
- 1. PatrolDocta is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
Complaints about privacy
- 1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 15/99 Bald Hill Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.patroldocta.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that PatrolDocta is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Safe Secure Shopping
1. Every time you shop with PatrolDocta, your personal information is collected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL establishes an encrypted link between the store’s server and your browser. This ensures that all data transmitted remain private and integral, safe from malicious threats.
2. PatrolDocta has partnered with Bendigo Bank to provide a certified and secure gateway to facilitate online payments for credit cards. Customer credit card information is submitted directly to the bank and are not stored on the website server. PatrolDocta staff cannot access, view or process credit card data and cardholder details. This means greater security for our customers.